The Most Dangerous Game Island Description, 2008 F250 Seat Swap, Gun Suppressor Vs Silencer, María Colón De Toledo Age, Courgette Open Lasagne, Ableton Scripting Language, The Wiz Addaperle, Just A Little Lovin', Sailboats Portland, Maine, " />

shadow hills industries mono gama microphone preamp

Shadow Hills Mono Gama Mic Pre Comparison. Even my inexpensive, but lovely sounding Stellar CM6 is gorgeous through this preamp on the right vocalist. It's excellent for direct in instruments. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around a custom discrete op-amp. With the Mono GAMA, it's clean and imparts character on the tracks. It is one of those pieces that has an instant "wow" factor. That's where you come in! Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama preamp is my secret weapon when tracking in the studio. Engraved front panels, a twenty four position swiss made attenuator for gain control, custom made knobs, and engraved serial number plates, set the build apart. About a month ago I had the pleasure of using a set of these at a studio I often work … The Mono GAMA is the single-channel API 500 Series version of the Golden Age Microphone Amp, with all the capabilities, features, and quality of the original. The portability of the 500 series is great for that, so I loaded up my 500 series with a Great River MP-500NV and this Shadow Hills Mono GAMA, along with two FMR RNC compressors and a Rupert Neve Designs 551 EQ. A formidable piece of no-compromise engineering, the Mono Gama (Golden Age Microphone Amp) … This pre is a little more versatile than the API so for me its worth the extra $60 but if thats not your thing go with the API because they are in the same boat sound wise. Visiting engineers always seem to greet it with the sentence 'Oh yeah, these are supposed to be awesome!!' My absolute favorite 500 series preamp. Each transformer position is stellar unto itself, but the capability of switching between them is like having three great pre's in one. With the same basic characteristics, various nuances of the basic sound can be retrieved by means of switchable transformers (nickel, … The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. Shadow Hills Mono Gama in API 500 Series Format The first remarkable thing about the Shadow Hills company is their keen attention to aesthetic design. While recording with this preamp I will typically try out different transformer settings before grabbing the dials on my EQ and the results are awesome! Quality is unmatched. Questions? You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. This no-compromise design exudes hugeness, fidelity, punchiness and depth, across the full frequency range, without … Questions about the Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA 500 Series Microphone Preamp. Item description " Shadow Hills Industries Dual Van dergraph 500 Series Optical Stereo compressor.. Handles all my important overdubs with ease. Phone Hours | © 1993 - 2021 Vintage King Audio All Rights Reserved. This no-compromise design exudes hugeness, fidelity, punchiness and depth, across the full frequency range, without … A formidable piece of no-compromise engineering, the Mono Gama (Golden Age … Free shipping to the lower 48 states for online orders of $99 and up. Our personal favourite is the 'steel' setting with an SM57 on electric guitar cabs but the GAMA will earn its respect on just about anything.”George Apsion, Kore Studios, London, I love it ! Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Shadow Hills Industries The Equinox … This preamp can really thicken up an electric guitar or a vocal mic as well. This no-compromise design exudes hugeness, fidelity, punchiness and depth, across the full frequency range, without becoming veiled or choked. This is my fourth preamp, some of which are household names as professional preamps. Shadow Hills Mono Gama preamps are amongst the finest sounding microphone preamps that I've come across...so much so that I have 4 of these in my current studio setup. I have a home studio that I travel with. In the beginning, I was very impressed by the Great River's Neve-like qualities, but as I mature in my recording techniques, I have found myself going to the Mono GAMA for almost everything now. It took me a while to write a review since I wanted to be honest and not blinded by excitement. This no-compromise design exudes hugeness, fidelity, punchiness and depth, across the full frequency range, without … A heft to the sound. We couldn't decide which vintage output transformer we liked best, so we had our favorites perfectly recreated, and included them all. Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA 500 Series Microphone Preamp. Mono Gama 500. Place your order before 4:00pm ET Mon-Fri and we will ship your items the same day. Learn More. . That’s what a mic pre does. Please, No interest if paid in full within 12 months, 500 Series Golden Age Mic Amp with selectable transformer options. The Mono is the single channel API 500 series version of the GAMA (Golden Age Microphone Amp), with all the capabilities, features, and quality of the original. Sweetwater Sound Add to List Compare. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. Microphone preamp. The preamplifier input on the Shadow Hills Mono Gama … It's what you want for weapons-grade recordings! Product Description. On one extreme is the nickel-wound transformer that gives a slight boost in the midrange, and at the other is the steel-wound transformer which offers a low end bump. We have also included the ability to pad and reverse the phase of the Direct Input. Orders placed by 4:00pm ET M-F will ship the same day. I've had the Mono GAMA for a few years now. Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA Microphone Preamp. Why you need the Shadow Hills Industries Mono Gama Mic Pre:Mint condition w/ six month Alto Music warranty!Features:Jaw-dropping performance in a 500 Series format mic preampDiscrete Operational … Between this and the Maag, we don't use much else. The SH Mono GAMA is so versatile having three modes - Nickel, Steel and Discrete. The preamplifier … From classic gear to reproductions and new innovations, you brought it home and helped make this one of the biggest years in out... A crucial link in the audio chain is the microphone preamplifier, aka the mic preamp or mic pre. This preamp switches between three different modes giving you the color and attitude of three preamps … Testing some fantastic lunchbox Pre Amps , AEA RPQ500 ,APIc,Shadow Hills Mono Gama , Buzz Audio Elixir ,A Designs P1. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. After countless reviews I took the plunge and picked one up and it is all that and more and sounds good on everything. It is like have three high-quality preamps in one. System 500 version of the legendary GAMA. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. , The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. Shadow Hills Industries… Call 888.653.1184 I could not be happier with this purchase. This no-compromise design exudes hugeness, fidelity, punchiness and depth, across the full frequency range, without becoming veiled or choked. These preamps really do allow you to dial in tone. Let the pro audio world hear your voice with a review of the Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA Microphone Preamp Wish all settings were gain matched. It's very versatile and consistent. Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA Microphone Preamp. or. Model. The sound is so rich and full and deep and expressive. See details. This allows you to audition different settings to find the perfect match for microphone or direct input without patching and un-patching other preamps, and possibly alleviating the need for EQ. The Shadow Hills Industries MonoGAMA is the single channel version of the GAMA (Golden Age Microphone Amp) for the API 500 series. This preamplifier has been uncompromisingly trimmed for … Add to Cart. Shipped with UPS Ground. " For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Vintage King's Nashville showroom is available for curbside pickups. No interest if paid in full within 12 months. My absolute favorite 500 series preamp. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. But a mic preamp ca... Last week on the blog, we covered all of the different microphones deals happening during the Vintage King Summer Sale. The output level of a microphone is very low and requires amplification to bring it up to line level. Great for like an aggressive rap style and perfect for electric guitars and drums. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is a single channel 500 series pre in our B Studio. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. All the standard Mic-pre features are present: phantom power, phase reverse, a twenty dB pad, and direct input. The 500 Series format is comprised of a whole slew of different signal processing modules in a compact rack unit. Shadow Hills makes an incredible mic pre! Dear GearSlut colleagues, I've been recording for years and I recently (within the last few months) discovered Shadow Hills Industries & their wonderful Mono Gama preamps … das Teil bietet 3 verschiedene Sounds auf höchstem Niveau ohne dabei seine eigene Identität und seinen Charakter zu verlieren. All three get used in our studio every day. This no-compromise design exudes hugeness, fidelity, punchiness and depth, across the full frequency range, without becoming veiled or choked. The 500-series Optograph Mono Optical Compressor and Stereo Vandergraph VCA Compressor achieve the same audio character, but in a simpler format without forgoing the quality. Mono Golden Age Microphone Amp UNDERSTANDING YOUR SHADOW MONO by engi at I SOO GAMA the k This for —ifying microph within the s.gnals tan into by our p ogy. While I don't want to "compare it to a 1073" because it's not a clone, it definitely performs with the big boys (neve, api, etc). Right in the middle is an uncolored, discrete sound that is more of a wire with gain. Ich kann … The knobs and switches are mil-spec and make you feel like you should be piloting a submarine or tank. The best gear advice always comes from those who use it the most. To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Der Mono Gama ist quasi drei hochwertigste Preamps in einem. Features: “As victims of its bold styling and glowing reviews, we purchased a Mono GAMA for Kore Studios a year ago. Neve 1073LB Mic Preamp Studio A | 02/26/2014. Sometimes I listen back to a track that I've recorded through the Great River, and it's a little too distorted. While they sounded nice, this one was even nicer and is much more versatile to work with different mics and instruments. Shadow Hills Industries Mono Gama 500 Microphone Preamplifier 500 Series The Shadow Hills Industries Mono Gama 500 is the single channel API 500 series version of the GAMA (Golden Age … I have been going back and forth on should I buy this unit or maybe one of the other high end preamps. Awesome piece to own and you can tune it(nickel, steel,discrete) to be great in any setting (In my opinion). It has a tremendous clarity and three different output switching technology matrix, changing the frequency response; from discrete to full colored Steel or Nickel. … Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. The Mono GAMA is the single-channel API 500 Series version of the Golden Age Microphone Amp, with all the capabilities, features, and quality of the original. Absolutely use this on everything; just sounds fantastic and really versatile. At of Hills … I can get good sounds out of this one every time in comparison to the Great River, which I use to get some overdrive. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Vintage King Summer Sale Rolls On With Outboard Gear Deals. Once you submit your review, please check your email and verify your address to have it posted. The same can be said about the Rack or 500-series GAMA mic preamps… MICROPHONE LEVEL COMrR01. Microphone Preamp. For assistance in better understanding the content of this page or any other page within this website, please call 888.653.1184 during normal business hours. Shadow Hills mono gama rules!!!! The preamplifier input is transformer balanced and utilizes an original Jensen input transformer. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. A KM84 or JJ Audio modded Oktava MK012 in discrete or nickel mode for acoustic guitars or a Miktek CV4 or U87 in either transformer mode for vocals. This is hands down a great investment for any studio home or professional. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. View Product. All I can say is wow! The Shadow Hills Industries Mono Gama 500 Series mic preamp will make any signal you put through it sound great. … This pre-amp has so many characteristics of the API 512's its a super hot pre barely have to turn up the input gain and its already pushing. I did my first test tonight and on a vocal it delivered a focused, detailed image while injecting depth and character - up front, thick, and present in the mix. A KM84 or JJ Audio modded Oktava MK012 in discrete or nickel mode for acoustic guitars or a Miktek CV4 or U87 in either transformer mode for vocals. It can add an iron like character, I would describe it as weight. My only knock on the unit is that switching between Nickel/Steel settings and the Discrete there is a VERY noticeable gain change. Terms and Conditions | Privacy and Security | Accessibility. This mic pre looks like a cross … The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. Price: $955 Channels: 1 Channel ... Unison mic preamps complete with impedance, gain-staging characteristics, and component-level … Shadow Hills Mono GAMA provides enormous fidelity and depth across the full frequency range. All in all, you can't go wrong with this unit! I also have a Summit 2BA-221 tube pre and record through a Fireface UCX. Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA 500 Series Microphone Preamp Reviews. You can't go wrong with this preamp! Manufacturer: Shadow Hills Model: Mono Gama 500 Series Microphone Pre-Amp Retail: $980 USD Street: $820 USD Category: Analog Outboard Our Description: The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is a 500 series microphone preamplifier like no other. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 das Teil bietet 3 verschiedene Sounds auf höchstem Niveau ohne dabei seine eigene Identität und seinen Charakter zu verlieren. Sounds great! I plug a Fender Precision Player Series bass guitar straight into this on the steel setting, then EQ it with the Rupert Neve 551, then run it through the RNC, and I'm getting a really nice bass sound like I hope for. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. See all. Thank you for your request. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If I could only have 1 flavor of preamp, my choice would definitely be Shadow Hills! My mistake, but it's easy to mess up. Knobs are the most solid and sturdiest I've laid my hands on. Ich kann … All three get used in our studio every day. I track about 12 sessions a week, all genres and this mic pre has been used on all since I purchased it. Spot a Better Price? And the switches allow it to be versatile enough for many applications. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. We add an additional year of coverage for additional peace of mind. Also, I didn't realize it had stepped gain attenuation until I bought it (2db increments) - which is another selling feature if you're looking for a badass pre to run on a stereo mic application. Having the choice of different colors from the Transformer Switching Matrix is really nice. Choose between Nickel, Discrete, or Steel settings. Shadow Hills Industries Mono Gama Mic Pre Amplificador de micrófono Golden Age de la serie 500 con opciones de transformador seleccionables 1,051 $ Antes de IVA An empty rack space is a terrible thing to waste and throughout 2018, Vintage King customers filled them in with fervor. Built like a small tank. The SH Mono GAMA is so versatile having three modes - Nickel, Steel and Discrete. $ 1,125 .00. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama is centered around our custom discrete op-amp. Der Mono Gama ist quasi drei hochwertigste Preamps in einem. Kind of hard to go wrong with most 500's, but some are just special. The Shadow Hills Industries Mono Gama 500 Series mic preamp will make any signal you put through it sound great. Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA Microphone Preamp. This unit has yet to disappoint. Mic preamps, equalizers, compressors, DI boxes, filters, effects... You name it, you can find it in a 500 Series version from a wide v... For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. See all Item … Its ability to dial up three such distinctive sounds with the satisfying click of its chunky dial makes this pre very popular. This black magic box is too good for mere mortals! You can't go wrong with this pre! Shadow Hills Mono Gama in API 500 Series Format The first remarkable thing about the Shadow Hills company is their keen attention to aesthetic design. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. The MG has a mid-forwardness in nickel mode through the right mic that I love. This mic pre looks like a cross … This preamp is a gift because it is like having three different preamps in one, not to mention the build quality. The transformer selection makes this a secret weapon with 3 distinct tones. The mono gama really does have 3 unique voices and I've found situations where each of them was the most appropriate for a given situation. When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Get Directions | Our friendly and knowledgeable sales team is here to support you before, during and after your purchase. You can change the output transformer by cranking the knob, thus changing the tonal capabilities to compliment to whatever material you are recording.

The Most Dangerous Game Island Description, 2008 F250 Seat Swap, Gun Suppressor Vs Silencer, María Colón De Toledo Age, Courgette Open Lasagne, Ableton Scripting Language, The Wiz Addaperle, Just A Little Lovin', Sailboats Portland, Maine,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar