Old Welders For Sale, I Can T Join Max Raid Battles, Mobile Legends Adventure Redeem Code 2021, Pick Up Lines For The Name Summer, Old Cast Iron Bathtub, Olay Toner For Dry Skin, Brownells Coupon Code 2021, Dredgen Title Change, " />

sealaska constructors llc

Sealaska Constructors, LLC, 1200 6th Ave, Seattle, WA (Employees: Anthony Mallett, Clarence Jackson, and Daniel Eaparza) holds a Construction Contractor, Construction Contractor license and 3 other licenses according to the Washington license board.. Their BuildZoom score of 0 does not rank in the top 50% of Washington contractors. Sealaska Constructors, LLC. UNCLAIMED . Claim this listing for free. 13810 Se Eastgate Way Ste 420 Bellevue, WA 98005-4400. The Registered Agent on file for this company is The Corporation Company, Inc. and is located at 112 Sw Seventh Street Ste. I am in a good position to help make a difference in the lives of our people through IPEC and ... Read more Jodi Mitchell Airplane Hangar. Reviews. Hi there! 5 First-class 4 Better than most 3 About what I expected 2 Not the worst... 1 Disappointing. In fact, it is the core of our $700 million business portfolio. Categories Building Construction Consultants, Building Contractors Gallery. Company Website | Map & Directions. Fax:253-735-7925. Sealaska Construction Solutions Llc. Project Engineer at Sealaska Constructors, LLC. Add a Photo. Texas A&M University. Be the first to add a photo! Business Profile. INVESTMENTS GUIDED BY OUR VALUES INVESTMENTS GUIDED BY OUR VALUES We serve the twin goals ofeconomic prosperity and environmental protection. Sealaska Construction Services (STS), LLC is seeking a Construction Junior Estimator to support our growing federal business. Bids were solicited via the Internet with nine received. 3c, Topeka, KS 66603. Sealaska Constructors LLC,* Seattle, Washington, was awarded a $10,154,000 firm-fixed-price contract for permanent construction of a civil support team ready building, as well as site improvements, roadway, parking, and utility improvements in support of the new building. SeaCon is a multidisciplinary General Contractor specializing in Federal Contracting programs throughout the United States. 400 open jobs. 1200 6th … offers general construction services. 1 Sealaska … Sealaska Constructors LLC. Owners who claim their business can update listing details, add photos, respond to reviews, and more. This business is unclaimed. Jodi Mitchell Jodi Mitchell Inside Passage Electric Cooperative CEO & General Manager Juneau, AK “As a teenager growing up in Juneau I always felt it was my obligation and destiny to serve our Native people. 1200 6th Avenue # 800 Seattle, WA 98101 . SEALASKA CONSTRUCTORS, LLC Bellevue, Washington (253) 929-1200. Click to Rate. Multi Location Business Find locations. View profile View profile badges Get a job like Andrew’s. Sealaska Constructors LLC Sealaska Constructors, L.L.C. Sealaska Constructors, LLC is a Kansas Foreign Ltd Liability Company filed On May 2, 2014. The company's filing status is listed as Corporation Is Delinquent and its File Number is 4813333. Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz announced today the release of a report examining the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ (BOP) contract with Sealaska Constructors, LLC (SCL) to build facilities at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) Danbury in Danbury, Connecticut. Sealaska is a general contractor that performs Federal construction projects across the United States. Be the first to review! Sealaska believes that protecting and preserving our environment isn’t just a moral or cultural imperative; it is smart business. Sealaska Construction Solutions Llc. UNCLAIMED . Products & Services. Construction Coordinator jobs.

Old Welders For Sale, I Can T Join Max Raid Battles, Mobile Legends Adventure Redeem Code 2021, Pick Up Lines For The Name Summer, Old Cast Iron Bathtub, Olay Toner For Dry Skin, Brownells Coupon Code 2021, Dredgen Title Change,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar