General Discussions > Topic Details. Send script window output to file. Left click on Apex Legends and then on the Settings icon. bf1 launch options. These options may have no effect when launching other Steam games. All command line arguments are optional. Combine with -windowed to get borderless fullscreen.-height/-width : Set the resolution of the game. For example, while many Windows users might be familiar with ipconfig /all or ping google.com for network … Thanks Last edited by MillyG; Apr 9, 2014 @ 3:37pm < > Showing 1-15 of 16 comments . In general this switch should precede other switches if more than one switch is used. Hide the Origin application. 362 votes, 133 comments. Run OPJ-Based Custom Program with Command-Line Control, Batch Processing with Summary Report in Origin, Batch Processing with Summary Report in External Excel File, //%2 = 2 for command line, but also for dble-click OPJ, // so we better control it exactly with this variable, Workbooks Worksheets and Worksheet Columns, Matrixbooks, Matrixsheets, and Matrix Objects, Add Word Bookmarks to Analysis Template Dialog, Setting Your Preferences with the Options Dialog Box, Setting Your Preferences with System Variables, Customizing the Default Origin Project File, Customizing Origin Startup Behavior with the Command Line. The following command line argument illustrates use of the run.section object method: A simple startup.ogs file to demonstrate the above example can be: The ProjectEvents.ogs script attached to an OPJ file can be used to create an OPJ-centered task-processing tool. A command line argument/parameter/option is additional data provided to an application at launch that might affect how the application behaves. Go on My Game Library . 2. Switches can be added to modify Origin's startup sequence. *****INTRO***** Before i start this, i want to apologize for my not so decent english, i am from Latvia. When Origin is started, it reads the Command Line or Target text box (depending on your version of Windows) in the Origin program icon's Properties dialog box.. By default, these text boxes start Origin by executing the Origin .EXE file - … How do I set the autoconfig launch option? This process may help with some older video cards - some users report the game will run faster, as well: Follow these instructions to configure your video mode and resolution before launching a game: If you are forcing a refresh rate on your system (this is not recommended), you will need to ensure that you specify the forced refresh rate in the launch options. You can simply replace the '1920' & '1080' to your desired resolution. If you have not recently changed your video settings and you are experiencing video and display problems, please ensure your video drivers and DirectX are updated before proceeding: The -autoconfig launch option will allow Steam to configure a Valve/Source game with the best settings for use on your machine. How to use the Steam Launch Options feature to control some of the settings of your games before you launch. go to origin > my game library > bf1 > settings > game properties > advanced launch options > command line arguments like user.cfg change variables that suit you. The -safe launch option will cause the game to launch with minimal video settings, in windowed mode and with a 640 x 480 resolution. For anyone who's been having difficulties setting the proper resolution that fits for your screen, this is for you! Steam has the option available to set launch options which allow tweaking when Steam launches. You can see Game Settings before FIFA 20 boots up ... you should select the “No limit on fps”. I was wondering if I can cap or change the fps in set launch options. You're offline. The following is an example of a DOS *.bat file. To do that: Open the Origin launcher; Go on My Games Library; Left-click on Apex Legends after that on the Settings icon; Choose Game Properties in Origin library; Go on Advanced Launch Options as shown and click on on the Command line … This can be helpful for solving video configuration problems. Advanced Search Home News . an externally linked Excel file to be used as the report book. Apr 9, 2014 @ 3:37pm Can I change the fps in launch options? Need for Speed: Heat is a racing video game and it is fun to play smoothly with high frame rates.In this guide, I listed a few tweaks and tips to fix the performance issues in Need for Speed Heat video game, such as freezing, spikes, low FPS, stuttering, lagging, fps drop.. © OriginLab Corporation. Buck. Same as -TG. About Valve | Business Solutions | Jobs | Steam Site License, Using Launch Settings for Video and Display Problems. The Excel window will contain the summary report at the end of the batch processing operation. This window, linked to the external Excel file, is saved and the Origin project is closed without saving. Close the game's Properties window and launch the game. 245k members in the titanfall community. Command & conquer Ultimate edition / Red alert 2 and Yuri Launching from origin platform last week I had the typical issues" Have audio but no video". Directs the network version of Origin to look for client-specific files in the specified path. You can directly open the Excel file from the. 1. My pc is really loud hwen playing this and I would liek to paly it safe. Change the height and width values to your desired resolution, save and then launch the game again. Similar to -R but without having OPJ specified. This can be used to fix many solutions and also provide convenience to those who wish to open their client in a different way. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. All the remaining string from the command line will be used as LabTalk script and run after Origin C startup compile has finished. Remove the fps cap. All rights reserved. So, when you want to include X-Functions in your .cnf file, it's better to use -r or -rs switch instead of -a. All rights reserved. Launching game on modern systems SC4Launcher . Keep in mind to disable any launch options that you suspect might cause an issue, a crash or performance problems and not to copy paste recommended launch options you find on a website. Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK. 4. To begin, issue this command at an external, system-level command prompt (such as Windows cmd), replacing the Origin installation path given with the one on your computer or network: This example demonstrates using an external Excel file to generate a Summary Report using Batch Processing. If running retail or Origin version, set the 'Target' field of the shortcut or add to Steam launch options: -intro:off. This may also help you get faster lag-free gaming while enjoying apex legends. Go to your Steam library, right click on C&C 3 : Tiberium Wars, click on properties and set launch options. It then calls Origin and passes the following command line arguments: Please note that these -r, -r0, -rs, -b switches will wait for Origin C startup compiling to finish and thus you can use X-Functions in such script, as in: For more complicated scripts, you will be better off putting them into an OGS file, and then running that OGS file from the command line. With DirectX 9Ex enabled, CS:GO "tabs back in" much faster. Origin display problem of Apple's MacBook Retina display. The -safe launch option will cause the game to launch with minimal video settings, in windowed mode and with a 640 x 480 resolution. We have listed down a number of different launch options along with their description. Run script following OPJ path-name after the OPJ is open similar to -R but before the OPJ's attached ProjectEvents.ogs, such that you can use this option to pass in variables to ProjectEvents.ogs. Directs the network version of Origin to look for client-specific files in the Start In folder or Working directory. Warning: Titanfall 1's servers are broken. In addition, we can set a project variable in the command line to indicate whether the OPJ was opened by a user from the Origin GUI or as part of a command-line argument. Origin should start the 'download' and realize files are in there already, so it should … This option also have the advantage of using all the command line string at the end so it does not need to be put into parenthesis as is needed by -R. Specifies a new configuration file to override the specification in the INI file. There are 16 ways to improve your frame rates in Need for Speed: Heat video game. Select Game Properties. Go on Advanced Launch Options and click on the Command line arguments tab +fps_max unlimited. I'm having video and display problems in a Valve/Source game, how do I change my video and display settings during launch? Titanfall community. Same as -TP. All files matching a particular wild card specification (in this case, file names beginning with. In there just type in these '-xres 1920 -yres 1080' without the quotation marks. Specifies the default graph template. © 2017 Valve Corporation. If no. Hey, do you see the same issue if you try launch in the higher res mode? The file (a) should be placed at the root level in your User Files Folder, (b) must have a CNF extension (omit at the command line), and (c) cannot contain spaces in the file name. Same as -h, but in addition, it prevents the. Steam Subscriber Agreement. Removing the FPS cap. Configuration files can include any LabTalk command, but typically contain menu commands and macro definitions. -fullscreen: Launch the game in fullscreen mode.-windowed: Launch the game in windowed mode.-noborder: Launch the game in borderless mode. 25.7.5.2 Customizing Origin Startup Behavior with the Command Line. Specifies a configuration file to add to the list specified in the INI file. Script Window will still show if it is open by internal control. copy below and click save. Privacy Policy. Use the -w # switch (where " # " is a number from the list below) to specify the display resolution: Higher resolutions will affect the Frames Per Second which your machine can display (800x600 & up). The launcher provided with the Ultimate Collection (Origin release) does not support custom launch options. Specifies the template used to create the first window in the project/session. We will create an OPJ with the following ProjectEvents.ogs code: To run this OPJ (call it test) from a command line, use the -B switch to ensure the FromCmdLine variable is defined before [AfterOpenDoc] is executed: The following example demonstrates starting Origin from a command line shell (i.e., Windows cmd) by entering a long script string containing the -rs switch. No matter what kind of pc you have the game will drop to 45- 55 fps in towns like Alexandria etc. Origin is in offline mode. Try the above solutions to troubleshot it. -PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1 -RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable 0 -RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable 0 -RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 2 -gametime.maxvariablefps 145 -Thread.ProcessorCount 4 … They usually follow at the end of a launch command, after the name of the executable being run. Install the Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection Fixed Launchers before using. The following example will run the script code in the main section of the startup.ogs file located in the User Files Folder. Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button. If no path is provided, then the file is written to the user files folder. MillyG. File name cannot exceed 8 characters, excluding the otw extension. Open the Origin launcher. My monitor displays an error such as "Signal out of range" or "Unsupported video mode." Go to the My Game Library in the Origin. Legal. How do I set a proper resolution and/or refresh rate prior to launching the game? When the file name given to the run.section method does not contain a path, LabTalk assumes the file is in the User Files Folder. Specifies at which menu level to start Origin at. Specifies the default graph template. It removes the fps cap, which is set to 144 as default. Command-line argument at Wikipedia. Specifies an initialization file to use in place of ORIGIN.INI. 640x480 resolution may run slower than 800x600 resolution on newer video cards. Launch Options in Origin. Apply the argument to a shortcut of the RA2Launcher.exe file. Right-click the game which needs to be reconfigured. The syntax for passing arguments to Origin is: [-switch arg] [origin_file_name] [labtalk_scripts]. 3. To get access to all Origin features, please go online. 2) Origin Options. Use this if your resolution is capped to a low value in the in-game options. Origin v10.4.74-2528-5438669f. First it changes the current directory to the Origin exe directory. I tried Flawless widescreen and uniws but both did not work. I have ben playing this game for 4 days now and i can see that there is a problem with stable gameplay becouse of the cpu usage that is 95-100% in dense areas . Apple's MacBook Retina display can have high resolution and thus would also cause display problem in Origin. The batchProcess X-Function is called to perform batch processing of the files. Launcher utility that can be installed. For example: Note: When passing the .cnf file on the command line using -a switch, Origin C may not finish startup compiling, and the licensing has probably not been processed by the time the .cnf file is processed. ALT + TAB Launch Options. Before April 2019, DirectX 9Ex was not enabled by default. Remove any launch options currently shown. The following processes are suggested only for Valve games. If this is ineffective, can you check this thread? Note: This script will execute after Origin C startup compile. The best screen settings for running Origin on MAC is also a resolution of 1920 X 1200, with Medium system text scaling (125%). Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK. Close the game's Properties window and launch the game. Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties. In one single continuous command line, the following is performed: Note: Additional information on batch processing from script (using both Loops and X-Functions) is available in a separate Batch Processing chapter. It's normal you can see the option to download through Origin, but if the game files are placed in the folder where Origin would install them, complete download shouldn't happen. Suppresses a prompt to save the Origin Project (OPJ) file (, Origin is launched and an existing Origin Project file (OPJ) is loaded which contains, an Origin workbook to be used as Analysis Template, and. This can be helpful for solving video configuration problems. How To Make Rosehip Water, Titanium Flux 125 Welder, Medication For Jealousy, Dell Ultrasharp U2419hc Review, Face Up Synonym, Oxford University Whatsapp Group Link, Berger 338 Hunting Bullets, Glendale Ceiling Fan, " />

origin advanced launch options resolution

KoToR no resolution options/windowed If your KoToR starts up windowed and you can't change resolutions you may have the same problems I faced. In the following example, an OPJ can be used to run a program either by opening the OPJ directly, or by calling it from a command line console external to Origin. Type one of the DirectX level launch options specified below in the box, Specify the appropriate Video Mode and Video Option switches from the lists below. In many cases they do not fit your system specifically. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert II and open RA2.ini with notepad. Graphics Settings and Resolution are on the FIFA 20 launcher. If the Valve/Source game fails to load with the default settings, you will need to test for a working DirectX level and video mode. By default, these text boxes start Origin by executing the Origin .EXE file - without any switches. When Origin is started, it reads the Command Line or Target text box (depending on your version of Windows) in the Origin program icon's Properties dialog box. Select the monitor you wish to change settings for, and click "Advanced settings" Click the "Monitor" tab on the newly opened window; Set "Screen refresh rate:" to 144 Hertz, click "Apply" and press "OK" - you're done! Note: In general, the initialization switch (-i) should precede other switches if more than one switch is used. Batman™: Arkham Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. Send script window output to file. Left click on Apex Legends and then on the Settings icon. bf1 launch options. These options may have no effect when launching other Steam games. All command line arguments are optional. Combine with -windowed to get borderless fullscreen.-height/-width : Set the resolution of the game. For example, while many Windows users might be familiar with ipconfig /all or ping google.com for network … Thanks Last edited by MillyG; Apr 9, 2014 @ 3:37pm < > Showing 1-15 of 16 comments . In general this switch should precede other switches if more than one switch is used. Hide the Origin application. 362 votes, 133 comments. Run OPJ-Based Custom Program with Command-Line Control, Batch Processing with Summary Report in Origin, Batch Processing with Summary Report in External Excel File, //%2 = 2 for command line, but also for dble-click OPJ, // so we better control it exactly with this variable, Workbooks Worksheets and Worksheet Columns, Matrixbooks, Matrixsheets, and Matrix Objects, Add Word Bookmarks to Analysis Template Dialog, Setting Your Preferences with the Options Dialog Box, Setting Your Preferences with System Variables, Customizing the Default Origin Project File, Customizing Origin Startup Behavior with the Command Line. The following command line argument illustrates use of the run.section object method: A simple startup.ogs file to demonstrate the above example can be: The ProjectEvents.ogs script attached to an OPJ file can be used to create an OPJ-centered task-processing tool. A command line argument/parameter/option is additional data provided to an application at launch that might affect how the application behaves. Go on My Game Library . 2. Switches can be added to modify Origin's startup sequence. *****INTRO***** Before i start this, i want to apologize for my not so decent english, i am from Latvia. When Origin is started, it reads the Command Line or Target text box (depending on your version of Windows) in the Origin program icon's Properties dialog box.. By default, these text boxes start Origin by executing the Origin .EXE file - … How do I set the autoconfig launch option? This process may help with some older video cards - some users report the game will run faster, as well: Follow these instructions to configure your video mode and resolution before launching a game: If you are forcing a refresh rate on your system (this is not recommended), you will need to ensure that you specify the forced refresh rate in the launch options. You can simply replace the '1920' & '1080' to your desired resolution. If you have not recently changed your video settings and you are experiencing video and display problems, please ensure your video drivers and DirectX are updated before proceeding: The -autoconfig launch option will allow Steam to configure a Valve/Source game with the best settings for use on your machine. How to use the Steam Launch Options feature to control some of the settings of your games before you launch. go to origin > my game library > bf1 > settings > game properties > advanced launch options > command line arguments like user.cfg change variables that suit you. The -safe launch option will cause the game to launch with minimal video settings, in windowed mode and with a 640 x 480 resolution. For anyone who's been having difficulties setting the proper resolution that fits for your screen, this is for you! Steam has the option available to set launch options which allow tweaking when Steam launches. You can see Game Settings before FIFA 20 boots up ... you should select the “No limit on fps”. I was wondering if I can cap or change the fps in set launch options. You're offline. The following is an example of a DOS *.bat file. To do that: Open the Origin launcher; Go on My Games Library; Left-click on Apex Legends after that on the Settings icon; Choose Game Properties in Origin library; Go on Advanced Launch Options as shown and click on on the Command line … This can be helpful for solving video configuration problems. Advanced Search Home News . an externally linked Excel file to be used as the report book. Apr 9, 2014 @ 3:37pm Can I change the fps in launch options? Need for Speed: Heat is a racing video game and it is fun to play smoothly with high frame rates.In this guide, I listed a few tweaks and tips to fix the performance issues in Need for Speed Heat video game, such as freezing, spikes, low FPS, stuttering, lagging, fps drop.. © OriginLab Corporation. Buck. Same as -TG. About Valve | Business Solutions | Jobs | Steam Site License, Using Launch Settings for Video and Display Problems. The Excel window will contain the summary report at the end of the batch processing operation. This window, linked to the external Excel file, is saved and the Origin project is closed without saving. Close the game's Properties window and launch the game. 245k members in the titanfall community. Command & conquer Ultimate edition / Red alert 2 and Yuri Launching from origin platform last week I had the typical issues" Have audio but no video". Directs the network version of Origin to look for client-specific files in the specified path. You can directly open the Excel file from the. 1. My pc is really loud hwen playing this and I would liek to paly it safe. Change the height and width values to your desired resolution, save and then launch the game again. Similar to -R but without having OPJ specified. This can be used to fix many solutions and also provide convenience to those who wish to open their client in a different way. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. All the remaining string from the command line will be used as LabTalk script and run after Origin C startup compile has finished. Remove the fps cap. All rights reserved. So, when you want to include X-Functions in your .cnf file, it's better to use -r or -rs switch instead of -a. All rights reserved. Launching game on modern systems SC4Launcher . Keep in mind to disable any launch options that you suspect might cause an issue, a crash or performance problems and not to copy paste recommended launch options you find on a website. Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK. 4. To begin, issue this command at an external, system-level command prompt (such as Windows cmd), replacing the Origin installation path given with the one on your computer or network: This example demonstrates using an external Excel file to generate a Summary Report using Batch Processing. If running retail or Origin version, set the 'Target' field of the shortcut or add to Steam launch options: -intro:off. This may also help you get faster lag-free gaming while enjoying apex legends. Go to your Steam library, right click on C&C 3 : Tiberium Wars, click on properties and set launch options. It then calls Origin and passes the following command line arguments: Please note that these -r, -r0, -rs, -b switches will wait for Origin C startup compiling to finish and thus you can use X-Functions in such script, as in: For more complicated scripts, you will be better off putting them into an OGS file, and then running that OGS file from the command line. With DirectX 9Ex enabled, CS:GO "tabs back in" much faster. Origin display problem of Apple's MacBook Retina display. The -safe launch option will cause the game to launch with minimal video settings, in windowed mode and with a 640 x 480 resolution. We have listed down a number of different launch options along with their description. Run script following OPJ path-name after the OPJ is open similar to -R but before the OPJ's attached ProjectEvents.ogs, such that you can use this option to pass in variables to ProjectEvents.ogs. Directs the network version of Origin to look for client-specific files in the Start In folder or Working directory. Warning: Titanfall 1's servers are broken. In addition, we can set a project variable in the command line to indicate whether the OPJ was opened by a user from the Origin GUI or as part of a command-line argument. Origin should start the 'download' and realize files are in there already, so it should … This option also have the advantage of using all the command line string at the end so it does not need to be put into parenthesis as is needed by -R. Specifies a new configuration file to override the specification in the INI file. There are 16 ways to improve your frame rates in Need for Speed: Heat video game. Select Game Properties. Go on Advanced Launch Options and click on the Command line arguments tab +fps_max unlimited. I'm having video and display problems in a Valve/Source game, how do I change my video and display settings during launch? Titanfall community. Same as -TP. All files matching a particular wild card specification (in this case, file names beginning with. In there just type in these '-xres 1920 -yres 1080' without the quotation marks. Specifies the default graph template. © 2017 Valve Corporation. If no. Hey, do you see the same issue if you try launch in the higher res mode? The file (a) should be placed at the root level in your User Files Folder, (b) must have a CNF extension (omit at the command line), and (c) cannot contain spaces in the file name. Same as -h, but in addition, it prevents the. Steam Subscriber Agreement. Removing the FPS cap. Configuration files can include any LabTalk command, but typically contain menu commands and macro definitions. -fullscreen: Launch the game in fullscreen mode.-windowed: Launch the game in windowed mode.-noborder: Launch the game in borderless mode. 25.7.5.2 Customizing Origin Startup Behavior with the Command Line. Specifies a configuration file to add to the list specified in the INI file. Script Window will still show if it is open by internal control. copy below and click save. Privacy Policy. Use the -w # switch (where " # " is a number from the list below) to specify the display resolution: Higher resolutions will affect the Frames Per Second which your machine can display (800x600 & up). The launcher provided with the Ultimate Collection (Origin release) does not support custom launch options. Specifies the template used to create the first window in the project/session. We will create an OPJ with the following ProjectEvents.ogs code: To run this OPJ (call it test) from a command line, use the -B switch to ensure the FromCmdLine variable is defined before [AfterOpenDoc] is executed: The following example demonstrates starting Origin from a command line shell (i.e., Windows cmd) by entering a long script string containing the -rs switch. No matter what kind of pc you have the game will drop to 45- 55 fps in towns like Alexandria etc. Origin is in offline mode. Try the above solutions to troubleshot it. -PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1 -RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable 0 -RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable 0 -RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 2 -gametime.maxvariablefps 145 -Thread.ProcessorCount 4 … They usually follow at the end of a launch command, after the name of the executable being run. Install the Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection Fixed Launchers before using. The following example will run the script code in the main section of the startup.ogs file located in the User Files Folder. Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button. If no path is provided, then the file is written to the user files folder. MillyG. File name cannot exceed 8 characters, excluding the otw extension. Open the Origin launcher. My monitor displays an error such as "Signal out of range" or "Unsupported video mode." Go to the My Game Library in the Origin. Legal. How do I set a proper resolution and/or refresh rate prior to launching the game? When the file name given to the run.section method does not contain a path, LabTalk assumes the file is in the User Files Folder. Specifies at which menu level to start Origin at. Specifies the default graph template. It removes the fps cap, which is set to 144 as default. Command-line argument at Wikipedia. Specifies an initialization file to use in place of ORIGIN.INI. 640x480 resolution may run slower than 800x600 resolution on newer video cards. Launch Options in Origin. Apply the argument to a shortcut of the RA2Launcher.exe file. Right-click the game which needs to be reconfigured. The syntax for passing arguments to Origin is: [-switch arg] [origin_file_name] [labtalk_scripts]. 3. To get access to all Origin features, please go online. 2) Origin Options. Use this if your resolution is capped to a low value in the in-game options. Origin v10.4.74-2528-5438669f. First it changes the current directory to the Origin exe directory. I tried Flawless widescreen and uniws but both did not work. I have ben playing this game for 4 days now and i can see that there is a problem with stable gameplay becouse of the cpu usage that is 95-100% in dense areas . Apple's MacBook Retina display can have high resolution and thus would also cause display problem in Origin. The batchProcess X-Function is called to perform batch processing of the files. Launcher utility that can be installed. For example: Note: When passing the .cnf file on the command line using -a switch, Origin C may not finish startup compiling, and the licensing has probably not been processed by the time the .cnf file is processed. ALT + TAB Launch Options. Before April 2019, DirectX 9Ex was not enabled by default. Remove any launch options currently shown. The following processes are suggested only for Valve games. If this is ineffective, can you check this thread? Note: This script will execute after Origin C startup compile. The best screen settings for running Origin on MAC is also a resolution of 1920 X 1200, with Medium system text scaling (125%). Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK. Close the game's Properties window and launch the game. Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties. In one single continuous command line, the following is performed: Note: Additional information on batch processing from script (using both Loops and X-Functions) is available in a separate Batch Processing chapter. It's normal you can see the option to download through Origin, but if the game files are placed in the folder where Origin would install them, complete download shouldn't happen. Suppresses a prompt to save the Origin Project (OPJ) file (, Origin is launched and an existing Origin Project file (OPJ) is loaded which contains, an Origin workbook to be used as Analysis Template, and. This can be helpful for solving video configuration problems.

How To Make Rosehip Water, Titanium Flux 125 Welder, Medication For Jealousy, Dell Ultrasharp U2419hc Review, Face Up Synonym, Oxford University Whatsapp Group Link, Berger 338 Hunting Bullets, Glendale Ceiling Fan,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar