Which Of The Following Processes Uses Oxygen When Things Rust, Freddi Fish Game, Texas History Games For 7th Graders, Ableton Live Control Surface, Beatmania Iidx 22: Pendual, Hey Ma Meaning, " />

ksp kos transfers

with FAR?). I didn't put enough comms on it . I would like to thank CardBoardBoxProcessor and Keptin for their amazing MechJeb models. It should work now. Back to the drawing board. I am just guessing, But do I have to use action groups forever now..? Can't think that would be the best way to achieve a retrograde Sun orbit. Fix the MOI code to handle "control from here" properly. SpaceDock is a great resource, IMHO, for all that, and as an alternative hosting location. You can of course setup a retrograde burn relative to Sun while still in Kerbin's SoI (need to burn so to increase Ap in the opposite direction of where Kerbin moves, meaning burn prograde in Kerbin's LKO when Sun rises above the horizon) but why waste 9196 m/s DV that way? You can post now and register later. Sadly not, just checked it, (thanks for the tip though, never investigated that as the manual has nothing on it), but it still tries to plot a prograde trajectory, (which is fair enough, retrograde needs more dv than is remotely sane, your velocity at encounter with duna would be 14kps and you have to shed 9kps of kerbin orbital velocity first to get that). Issue with the changes to settings save in #683... First time opening KSP all the MJ windows are in the top left corner. Curious as to your not wanting to use CKAN? Please first use the search feature to see if it's already been reported, and include your log file and screenshots in the issue. You can post now and register later. Link to original thread. Sarbian, I have a suggestion, my inclination is to believe that it wouldn't be extremely difficult, but I'm no expert. 62000. 62000. I have the error log from the previous playing, its long.. but.. if you wanna go for it..? Xenon does not appear to respect cross feed settings, so it was all one stage from the PoV of fuel consumption. 62000. Re-arranging them in the right place and then returning to the VAB then launching again and all the windows are back in the top lift corner. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Also on GitHub. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Powered by Invision Community, [1.11.x] Anatid Robotics / MuMech - MechJeb - Autopilot - [2.11.0] [12th January 2021]. 62000. And then, intercepting a massive body as Jool at the correct angle (get a Pe in front and higher of Jool) provides a lot of DV to make that retrograde orbit. Especially when people may quit modding for KSP, and end up deleting or removing their repos. You can use this Module Manager. Be aware that the Pod leg are not working and will generate fantom force, Other stuff but I don't have time to write the change log atm. (that would only be useful in case you want to dive into Sun, and even in that case would be better to save DV using a slingshot from Eve or other bodies). EDIT: Actually, if the error message is telling you that it needs to go into JSI/Plugins then the error message itself is incorrect - it should be JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins/RasterPropMonitor.dll. Could the Trajectorie's API be used to provide accurate landing predictions in atmosphere (i.e. You should install KSP outside the C:\Program Files (x86) directory. MJ requires the math to be done fast because it need the trajectory updated often for the landing AP to work. Waiting a bit to see if anything else pops up before pushing it out. Inside VAB/SPH only 'settings' and 'custom'. Also, unfortunately, many devs do not specifically state what versions of KSP specific versions of a mod are compatable with. 62000. Not sure weather that's KSP or MJ though. Some windows protection and anti-virus can sometimes block KSP from loading MechJeb. Display as a link instead, × The windows can be dragged anywhere on screen, and their position is saved and reused among all rockets.   You cannot paste images directly. I do not even know how to get a log file, I am a regular ( and terrible ) Ksp player, I am searching through the sheer 200GB on my PC. You can of course setup a retrograde burn relative to Sun while still in Kerbin's, . But I don't see how to do it fast enough or without copying half of FAR code. Plugins RasterPropMonitor can interact with, enhancing the IVA experience even more. 62000. Powered by Invision Community. As @MOARdv has stepped away from development of RPM, I'm going to maintain it - at least provide new builds for new KSP versions. I also invite you to open a new issue there (more reliable tracking than a forum post!). I've recently had a power outage twice (I haven't got any UPS) while playing KSP and both times my mechjeb configuration got messed up - all the custom windows I've made were gone and I was unable to recover from this using mechjeb's interface.

Which Of The Following Processes Uses Oxygen When Things Rust, Freddi Fish Game, Texas History Games For 7th Graders, Ableton Live Control Surface, Beatmania Iidx 22: Pendual, Hey Ma Meaning,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar