North Lawndale Crime, Arti Feedback Di Rp, Shotgun Trap Not Working Rust, Grey Wash Knotty Pine, Intimidated By Date, Chickpea And Lentil Soup, " />

interstate mtp battery review

… This is my 3rd interstate battery in 2 different vehicles. Touted to be the best, MTP-65 Battery meets or exceeds your expectations when compared with the OEM vehicle battery. DieHard 38217 Advanced Gold AGM Battery. It’s the best battery designed to match your car’s original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications. Review #2426435 is a subjective opinion of poster. Interstate Batteries ranks 168 of 871 in Equipment category. I took it to a nearby Firestone (authorized seller). User's recommendation: Do not do business with this company. Was told their is only 1 person in the company, a tech from Dallas Texas is not available because of power outage at some places. Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2020. User's recommendation: don't buy or go to firestone. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, it is known for offering top-quality and an extensive variety of batteries … Interstate Batteries says that they are a Christian organization, what a laugh. Interstate Batteries' Mega-Tron Plus line has you covered with high-cranking performance for cold to moderate climates. No response from Interstate Battery. So a battery that fails at month 70 x $1.50 will cost $105 to replace; a battery failing on month 84 costs more to replace than the original. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you were victimized in this scam you can receive a whopping $8 in cash or $12 in recovery by spending a few hours completing the claims paperwork and waiting 6 months for a check or coupon..... [...], Don't Waste Your Money On An Interstate Battery, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2010. Interstate Batteries offers over 16000 different batteries, including car batteries, cordless phone batteries, laptop batteries, alkaline batteries and more. Notes. Interstate Batteries ranks 169 of 894 … #3 – The MTP Truck And Car Interstate Battery This battery product is excellent for many a car battery, but also highly demanding vehicles like different kinds of trucks, and this one also gives a notable … With 30-months free replacement and six-year performance, this line of car and truck batteries … Priced at $112 plus tax new but Interstate only gave me a $38 prorated credit so I ended up paying $74 plus another tax for the replacement. Car has been sitting three days now while the regional manager is making up his mind on whether he will stand behind the 5 year warranty. Find your battery at Interstate Batteries … What can we help you with? Interstate Batteries MTP-34 Battery: 800 Cca, 110 Rc, 12 Volts, Group Size: 34 Reviews. However, a better option for your vehicle may be the deep cycle Optima YellowTop 9014-045 battery. its a solid battery for the price and provide great … Group Size Terminal Part Volts CCA 0°F RC Min 25 Amp 80°F CA 32°F Free Months Pro Rata Dimensions (inches) BCI Fig. The Interstate Mega-Tron Plus® battery is best for cold to moderate climates, as it offers higher cold cranking amps (CCA) and greater reserve capacity (RC) ratings. Mega-Tron Plus MTP-96R Battery Six-Year Performance Warranty 590 CCA. It would seem they couldn't care less. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is a Heavy duty LED model with two ICR18650 3.7V rechargeable batteries. I will get to the bottom of this . This rating indicates how much current a battery … Find the right battery … I also filed a claim with the NY State Attorney General's Office, a small claims court case in my county and and a complaint with the BBB. I will not buy another Interstate, I have had better luck with Checker, Autozone, and Sears batteries and their stores are far more convenient and open more frequently. I have 6 cars and have replaced the battery in 3 of them over the past 2 years with interstate batteries. They are a popular OEM replacement for factory AGM batteries, … User's recommendation: Don't buy a flashlight from Interstate. This battery fits cars requiring group size 65 batteries. To learn more about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit Check our FAQ. 1- I bought an interstate batter in Nov. 2019 in Tinley Park IL. They're also designed to tolerate the high vibration created in most mowers, which helps them last longer. Interstate MT (Mega Tron) is the classic Interstate power battery. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020. selling these batteries after years of garage comebacks and problems in my own vehicles. I purchased their better battery with a 60 month warranty. Product Identifiers. I live 155 miles from the nearest Costco and purchased only because of this warranty promise by them and also through... Clarify for customers the differences between warranties the manufacturer will honor, vs those from the retailer. Review #2416783 is a subjective opinion of poster. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. (Lbs.) Interstate has a strong reputation and relatively good price. Review the administrative rules and ask the following questions when determining if the Part 5 requirements for a ... highway vehicles and railroad cars used for interstate and intrastate commerce. Never had much reason to use it, but bought it for dependability assuming that an expensive ($45) flashlight from Interstate would work OK. User's recommendation: Run when offered M24F Interstate Battery. And will contact BBB over this. Next time I tried it fully charged same result. No RESPONSE. When you're looking for America's number one replacement car battery, look no further than Interstate Batteries, available at Firestone Complete Auto Care.The best car battery, … Contact Interstate Batteries Customer Service. eBay Product ID (ePID) 81184735. Review #2366594 is a subjective opinion of poster. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2007. I put the Interstate battery in, the headlight is so bright even when when i crank it up. Never got around to taking it back so no warranty. I have bought cheapy $60 / 48 month batteries at Checker and Autozone that lasted longer than the Interstate. COVID update: Interstate All Battery Center has updated their hours and services. Car Battery Reviews. It will not stay on longer than 5 minutes with batteries fully charged. I'm ticked off at the moment - part of the selling point of this premium battery was the 84 month warranty. License #, Interstate battery driver ran me off road at I-40 and SE 15th street Midwest City ok. Here you'll find the top-performing battery in each category we test: Group 24 & 24F, Group 35, Group 47 (H5), Group 48 (H6), Group 49 (H8), Group 51R, and Group 65. Review #2177625 is a subjective opinion of poster. What is your customer experience with Interstate Batteries? Felt my life was THREATENED. I had to replace ALL 3 after 5-9 months each. found switching to another brand of batteries was the only solution. I put the Interstate battery in, the headlight is so bright even when when i crank it up. User's recommendation: Use another manufacture! Buy an Optima red top here: https://amzn.to/2PO3ZjVBuy an Interstate battery here: https://amzn.to/2VMcjEGMy opinion on what battery is best for your car. Interstate Batteries ranks 169 of 894 in Equipment category. MTP-86. They are ranked … Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020. 1. x K Keith T 12/30/2016 … A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. I WAS POLITE AT ALL TIMES, NEVER CUSSED, NEVER SHOUTED. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. What are cold cranking amps CCA? I paid 170$. Interstate Batteries, also known as Interstate Battery System of America, is a privately held battery and marketing distribution company. After the first 30 months, the battery is pro-rated and those rates have so far eluded me on Interestate's website or on the web. Add your review. About this product. I bought an interstate battery less than 2yrs ago and was told by my friends not to get one, well i did not listen and not it is dead. Anyway, the battery lasted 5 years and about 67,000 miles, in mostly mild climate areas (Washington state, not too hot and rarely below freezing), in an SUV that was 7 years old on installation. I have a 17 month old battery that neither the dealer nor I can get to hold a charge. # Wt. The representative said sorry. I am impressed. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Battery-Std Trans Interstate MTP-86. I bought this battery several months ago to replace my 3 year-old AC Delco in my Lexus GS. The formula multiplies this rate by the age of the battery. Review #2356946 is a subjective opinion of poster. 2- It went dead 11 months later. www.realthanks.com. What happened? License #V13 375. We genuinely live by our promises to Have it, Find it, Build it and Every Battery … i purchased interstate battery from firestone and had it installed at Firestone. I contacted the main customer service dept and told them there should have been a better prorated credit since this what such a high dollar battery and it barely made it to 55% of it's expected life. The algorithm is subject to change in future. Companies Similar to Interstate Batteries. C Christopher Hung D 3/1/2017 8:50 AM. They are extremely cutthroat and can not be trusted. I have aftermarket sound systems in my car. Every battery at 2 years and 1 month has failed. Package Length--9.063 IN, Description--Better Battery… Purchased an Interstate Group 65 Battery from Costco Nov 21, 2020. Worst batteries in America. This feature is currently under development. Its full replacement for 2 years. Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. The battery was average but I dislike the companies unethical business practices. 40 yrs old. Powersports. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2020. Interstates Mega-Tron Plus line of batteries is designed specifically for cold and moderate climates that we see … 3 Batteries and all of them failing immediately after the replacement date. Review #2067039 is a subjective opinion of poster. Manufacturer Part Number. Notes L W H MEGA-TRON PLUS® • 85 MONTHS / 30 … I 40 and SE 15th Midwest City Ok. 4 pm. Additional Product Features. If you want bad quality for high prices, Interstate is the place to go. There was a time interstate batteries were reliable and easily lasted 7 years. Interstate probably makes the best battery on the free market at this point for the price and its endurance capabilities are outstanding. I live in Florida where it never gets very cold but as soon as the temp gets to below 50 degrees it wont turn over. Review #2103763 is a subjective opinion of poster. Thank You for Your Reply! Powersports Batteries - These factory-activated absorbed glass-mat (AGM) batteries … Retailer warranty should not supercede the original manufacturers claim as listed in website. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. I paid 384$ for 2 batteries for my 18 ram truck and 6 months later they dont hold charge and are plain garbage. Check our FAQ, This review is written by an individual who has purchased the reviewed product/service and/or confirms being a paying customer of this company. Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Told main Headquarters. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Interstate Battery System Of America MTP24 85 Month Wet Battery, See all details for Interstate Battery System Of America MTP24 85 Month Wet Battery, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I will now cancel. Called Interstate and Tony suggested i bring it by and he'll see what he can do. It's hard to believe a new battery has such a short life! Whether you're riding cross-country or conquering the lake, Costco has an Interstate® battery for all your powersports needs. Model number was probably on the packageing. While CR has been impressed with other AGM batteries… We are processing your message. With a free 24-month replacement and with a 5-year performance warranty, this battery for vehicles provides the most … They contradict each other. Find a complete line of Interstate Batteries at Costco. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Review #2256528 is a subjective opinion of poster. It was 20% more expensive than a similar competition; I've priced out a Walmart battery to be about $105 or so installed. User's recommendation: I well Never Go back to a back, front, side stabbing, soul crushing place again. They are very high quality, and usually come in at a lower cost per same size battery. They replaced it and charged me... Driver ran me off highway. The headlight is little dim when i crank up the sound system. Review #2091438 is a subjective opinion of poster. ", "Look at reviews before buying and choose a company that offers good problem resolution and makes a more reliable product.". Just had to replace the Interstate battery in my wife's car. I am impressed. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Bad choice!! It had 24 month replacement warranty. I have filmed multiple videos of me jumping my truck 4 times and showed it to the representative at monroe nc location and they failed to honor the warranty. For more information about PissedConsumer check out our Visit your local Interstate All Battery Center located at 2585 Eaton Rapids Road for all of your battery needs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Lawn and Garden Batteries - Interstate's lawn and garden batteries can power up your mower week after week. I understand why the company only has a 1.8 star rating out of 5. 16 reviews of Interstate All Battery Center "Best place to buy a battery in Western Washington - the Megatron car battery is 2nd to none .. Alternator failed in the middle of my work day - was driving truck all day with not alternator - the battery … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Interstate Batteries Overview Interstate Batteries was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 31, 2012 and since then this brand received 102 reviews. We proudly offer every battery for every need. Interstate. Poor quality and service. I have no idea what happened to this company but do yourself a favor and stay far away from these batteries!! Hardly a warranty... Interstate was sued and settled. There's a problem loading this menu right now. MTP-96R. Review #2036069 is a subjective opinion of poster. Do you have something to say about Interstate Batteries? Resolved: Will not honor 24 month replacement warranty, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Albany ny employees are a poor representative of any company. I sent several e-mail messages to Interstate customer service and to the personal email box (I did a lot of digging online) of one of their executives. Review #2210230 is a subjective opinion of poster. It's currently (pun intended) at Interstate … Periodically, Consumer Reports will do an interim update of an earlier test, and they recently did that with their evaluation of car batteries. User's recommendation: Shop for a other brand. 9 reviews of Interstate Battery - Sun Valley "My little 12V motorcycle battery was beyond dead. Tried calling 3 times to find out how does Interstate battery tests their battery? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. E eric y 1/17/2017 7:45 AM. The dealers dont honor the Interstate Batteries warranty. Review #2202041 is a subjective opinion of poster. These batteries I cost 80$ at Walmart. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All And this junk didn't even last 6 months. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Interstate Batteries to ask questions about: Request for Information, Product/ Service, Return/ Replace. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020. About this product. I bought a brand new Interstate battery at Costco for my Honda Accord and four months later it was dead. Your batteries are not worth anything!!!!!!! However, I have found others posting rates of around $1.50 per month. This is not the first Interstate I have had a problem with either. Review #2077175 is a subjective opinion of poster. This review is for an Interstate SUV/car/truck 84 month warranty auto battery, which cost about $120 and I had to install it. They said it was dead. The new battery went dead 2 months and i brought the car to Firestone and found out the battery was dead and was still under warranty, but Firestone charged us $32+ dollars to test it.not happy wont go to firestone or buy another battery from rip off firestone. Interstate’s Advantage: Interstate does make AGM batteries as well. The fine print is confusing and makes it misleading. Interstate Batteries was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 31, 2012 and since then this brand received 101 reviews. So much for Interstate's being the cream of the crop. This page works best with JavaScript. Submitted claim to NY State Attorney General Office #1-20460****Submitted complaint with BBBNotice to Defendant for Small Claims Court, Town of Clifton Park. Summit Racing Answer - … Interstate MTP-24F Group 24F 800CCA Get long life and premium performance in any cold to moderate climate with Interstate Batteries' Mega-Tron Plus 24F. Blog article. The flashlight has no model number on it anywhere. Review #2277526 is a subjective opinion of poster. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020, The battery was average but I dislike the companies unethical business practices, Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2016, Beware Interstate Battery scam. Brand. Had a deep cycle battery for my camper that only lasted a couple of years before I had to replace. worst batteries from my experiences in 30 years as automotive mechanic. The tested the battery. They reported the extremely poor performance of AutoZone’s most expensive batteries–the ones that use Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. I asked the garage if there was anything they could do and they said they were not able to help.

North Lawndale Crime, Arti Feedback Di Rp, Shotgun Trap Not Working Rust, Grey Wash Knotty Pine, Intimidated By Date, Chickpea And Lentil Soup,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar