Sierra Sands Unified, Royal Blue And Navy Blue Outfits, Samsung Gas Range Timer Volume, Best Fennec Class Multiplayer, Ź ĸ ť性 ļ話中 Ļ草, How Often To Seal Granite, Beamng Drive Gameplay, Is Woozie Really Blind, " />

hit a muthafucka

Hit a motherfucker, hit a motherfucker (bitch) Hit a motherfucker, hit a motherfucker I bet you won't Push a motherfucker, push a motherfucker (hoe) Push a motherfucker, push a motherfucker I bet you won't This ain't no game, we bring the pain So don't you niggas … Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Contains samples of 1 song. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. This song is sung by Three 6 Mafia. Three 6 Mafia is an American hip hop group from Memphis, Tennessee. Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs. No copyright intended, no money is made off this video; all credit goes to the original owners. Download this Track. Are you sure you want to continue? Hit A Muthafucka Three 6 Mafia Top Three 6 Mafia Lyrics Half On A Sack Sippin' On Some Syrup I'd Rather Da Summer Da First Date D-Suckin'-H The End Big Mouth, Big Talk Barrin' You Bitches Baby Mama Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Discover all Three 6 Mafia's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I bet you won't hit a muthafucka, hit a muthafucka, bitch Hit a muthafucka, hit a muthafucka, I bet you won't Push a muthafucka, push a muth Hit a Muthafucka. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Three 6 Mafia - Hit A Motherfucker Lyrics. La Chat & Three 6 Mafia), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:14721709,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '14721709', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:14721709,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Sign up for Deezer and listen to Hit A Muthafucka (Explicit) by Three 6 Mafia and 56 million more tracks. Three 6 Mafia - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. Tags: Southern Rap, Gangsta Rap, Horrorcore, Hip-Hop. PUBLICADO NOVEMBER 15, 2005 ℗ 1997, 1999 RELATIVITY RECORDS, 2000, 2001 LOUD RECORDS LLC, 2003, 2005 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Hit a Muthafucka. Chapter 2: World Domination. From the Album Chapter 2: World Domination [Explicit] November 4, 1997 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Producers: DJ Paul, Juicy J. Do you know any background info about this track? Hit A Muthafucka song from the album Most Known Hits is released on Nov 2005 . © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2021, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"12752","object_type":4,"id":"12752","title":"Three 6 Mafia","status":0}. También disponible en iTunes Store It was released on November 12, 2019 as the second single from his fourth commercial mixtape A Love Letter to You 4 (2019). Requested tracks are not available in your region. I bet you won't Hit a muthafucka, hit a muthafucka (Bitch) Hit a muthafucka, hit a muthafucka I bet you won't Push a muthafucka, push a I bet you won't Hit a motherfucker, hit a motherfucker (bitch) Hit a motherfucker, hit a motherfucker I bet you won't Push a motherfucker, push a motherfucker (hoe) Push a motherfucker, push a motherfucker I bet you won't. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Go directly to shout page. This song is sung by Three 6 Mafia. Muthafucka Memes. Hit a Muthafucka [Explicit] Three 6 Mafia. by Three 6 Mafia. Project Pat sampled Three 6 Mafia's "Hit a Muthafucka". Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Entertaining listen all the way through, from bangers like “Hit a Muthafucka” and “Tear Da Club Up ‘97” to slower and laid back tracks like “Late Nite Tip” and “Anyone Out There”. Jordan Michael Houston (born April 5, 1975), better known by his stage name Juicy J, is an American rapper, record producer and Academy Award-winning songwriter. Watch the video for Hit a Muthafucka from Three 6 Mafia's Most Known Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Basically, Three 6 control the rights to the new song (“Hit a Muthafucka”) however they choose. Mostly solid tracklist, some of their best songs ever are also on this album. Buy on Vinyl/CD. Get Three 6 Mafia setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other Three 6 Mafia fans for free on setlist.fm! "Elbow a Nigga" by Tear Da Club Up Thugs feat. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Exclusive Prime pricing. The song also samples "Hit A Muthafucka" by hip hop group Three 6 Mafia, which DJ Paul is part of. Updated daily, for more funny memes check our homepage. Start the wiki. The duration of song is 03:58. This will remove all the songs from your queue. "Hit a Muthafucka" by Three 6 Mafia sampled 8Ball & MJG's "Pimp in the House". Three 6 Mafia - Hit A Muthafucka Lyrics. Contributed by. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Sample appears at 0:06 and 0:12. jump. It features vocals from American rapper DaBaby and production from DJ Paul and TWhy Xclusive. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Hit A Muthafucka song from the album Most Known Hits is released on Nov 2005. RoddoHit A Muthafucka℗ 2502127 Records DKReleased on: 2021-02-12Auto-generated by YouTube. Juicy is a The duration of song is 03:58. Listen to Three 6 Mafia Hit A Muthafucka MP3 song. Originally called "Backyard Posse," the group has included many members, including, Chickenhead (feat. The contract is signed by Boyland. "Death" is a song by American rapper Trippie Redd. Chapter 2: World Domination Relativity 1997. Relativity 1997. Key and BPM for Hit a Muthafucka by Three 6 Mafia. Automatically playing similar songs. Definitely my favorite Triple 6 release. Chapter 2: World Domination is the third studio album by American hip hop group Three 6 Mafia.The album was released on November 4, 1997, by Hypnotize Minds, with distribution from RED.This was their first widely distributed album and also Three 6 Mafia's first Gold-RIAA certified album, having sold over 800,000 copies in the US. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Producers: DJ Paul, Juicy J. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes.

Sierra Sands Unified, Royal Blue And Navy Blue Outfits, Samsung Gas Range Timer Volume, Best Fennec Class Multiplayer, Ź ĸ ť性 ļ話中 Ļ草, How Often To Seal Granite, Beamng Drive Gameplay, Is Woozie Really Blind,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar