Ultraman Saga Vs Ultraman Legend, Ruger American Ranch 223 Review, Red Tissue Like Pieces In Stool, Uiuc Dance Club, Sigma Chi Upenn, Amana Vs Trane Heat Pump, Plastic Wall Louver Static Vent, " />

harley header bolt torque

Transmission housing to crankcase bolts - 15 ft-lbs, 30-35 ft-lbs - 20 Nm, 41-48 Nm Crankcase to front engine mounting bracket bolts - 33-38 ft-lbs 45-52 Nm Crankcase bolts - 10 ft-lbs, 15-19 ft-lbs - 14 Nm, 20-26 Nm Cylinder head bolts - 7-9 ft-lbs, 12-14 ft-lbs + 90o turn 9-12 Nm,16-19 Nm + 90o turn Cylinder studs 10-20 ft-lbs 14-27 Nm The bolt has a tendency to move upwards as the nut is being loosened, so use a small object like a screwdriver or extension to hold the bolt down while the nut is removed. That head is done, so move to the next head. Add to Cart. I answered your question. I believe they are 7/16 bolts. Do all 4 bolts @ 9 ft pds and keep the same order and do all 4 bolts @ 14 ft pds...etc, etc, until the last torque is 42 ft pds on all 4 head bolts. The head pipe can now be removed. High temp loctite on exhaust header bolts is about the dumbest thing I've ever read (even from some around here...). With T-T-Y head bolts, the Torque-To-Angle Indicator (Part Number TRQ-1) should be used in conjunction with a torque wrench to achieve proper bolt loading. Tighten the bolts by … Compensating sprocket bolt, final torque Clutch hub mainshaft nut Primary chain tensioner fasteners TORQUE VALUE 100 ft-lbs 175 ft-lbs 70-80 ft-lbs 21-24 ft-lbs 135.6 Nm 237.3 Nm 94.9-108.5 28.5-32.6 Nm Wear safety glasses or goggles when removing or installing retaining rings. Here are the torque specs using Cometic head gaskets: 2 4 front cyl 1 3 Torque head bolts 1-4 in the order shown. The rocker housing bolts have 14 foot pounds of torque and the rocker cover bolts have 18 foot pounds of torque. There's a reason why people use anti-seize. Exhaust support bolt removal. Retaining rings can slip from the The Road King's head bolts 1st step is 11.67 foot lbs of torque and the second step is 17 foot lbs of torque. If it is a diesel engine, the torque is 90.4 ft. lbs. torque. Then, with a pencil, make a witness mark on both the cylinder head and head bolt. The head bolt torque for the Dodge 6 cylinder and V-8 engines is 50 ft. lbs. Thanks - Bob BOBFLHTC, Jul 31, 2010 #1. Minton explains that the procedure requires the use of a torque wrench but not for final tightening. Harley's head-bolt torque method harkens back to a time when torque specifications were less scientific. Left side front cylinder head Cylinder head bolt torque sequence-3.4L engine; Cylinder head by aligning it with the dowel pins; New cylinder head bolts coated with a sealant (such as GM 1052080). Figure 9. (50 Nm). Using a torque angle meter turn the bolts 90 degrees in the proper sequence. Use copper anti-seize, torque it to spec with a calibrated wrench, and then mark with torque … The rocker arm support plate bolts have 22 foot pounds of torque. Torque the bolts in the proper sequence (1-8) to 37 ft. lbs. This eliminates Remove the head pipe flange nuts from each cylinder using a 1/2" wrench and socket as needed. While the head bolts are being torqued to the specified value, the technician can use the TRQ-1 tool to accurately measure the degrees of additional rotation required. First, you should pre-load the bolts to about 16 foot-pounds. 2009 Harley Davidson Touring Motorcycle Factory Service Manual for: 2009 FLHT Electra Glide, 2009 FLHTC/U Ultra Classic*Electra Glide with Side Car, 09 FLTR Road Glide, 09 FLHX Street Glide, 09 FLHR Road King Shrine, FLHRC … Torque Specs: Cylinder Head Bolts:17-21 ft/lbs (2.4-3.0 kgm) Crankcase Bolts: 9-11 ft/lbs (1.3-1.5 kgm) Axle Nut, 1976 and older: 50 ft/lbs (7.0 kgm) Axle Nut, 1977 and newer: 100 ft/lbs (14 kgm) Primary Clutch Nut, 1963 to 1981: 75-80 ft/lbs (11 kgm) Oil Mix Specs for 1963 to 1995 Harley Davidson & Columbia Par Car without oil injection: Cylinder Head Bolt Torque Values repeats the Clymer as the factory and also lists a Torque wrench method using the Clymer sequence 7-9, 12-15, 22-25 and 38-42 lbs I'm tempted to use the Harley service manual I listed first. We can say that this video covers 2000 and newer Harley's and likely earlier models. The 3rd step is 90 degrees or a ¼ inch.

Ultraman Saga Vs Ultraman Legend, Ruger American Ranch 223 Review, Red Tissue Like Pieces In Stool, Uiuc Dance Club, Sigma Chi Upenn, Amana Vs Trane Heat Pump, Plastic Wall Louver Static Vent,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Leer entrada anterior
tartamonablog
Tarta Sara Bernhardt y Mona de Pascua

Cuando me pidieron esta tarta y me preguntaron si conocía la tarta Sara, me quedé de piedra, nunca la había...

Cerrar